#Janblog. Please read.

Hey everyone,

Well today is day 21 of the #BigBlogmasProject.

I really have to thank Cole for organising this project and for putting so much into it. I really want to continue on with blogging everyday so I thought of a way to do that but incorporate everyone else.

I find that these types of projects or incentives bring bloggers together and you make new friends and learn about products and fun stuff through each other.


If you are interested in participating in #Janblog then please comment below OR better still, tweet me here!!  I can only go forward with information when I have a solid amount of people participating.

victoriaearls83@gmail.com is my email if that makes it easier to contact me.

Have a wonderful night.
Lots of love,

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review