First Impressions: MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquers

Hey my loves,

Well today's post is about the new MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquers. I first seen these on Instagram and thought wow. I love matte lip products so much.

MUA claim: 'Smooch your way to red carpet glamour with MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers. Long - lasting and kiss proof, these intense formulas come in five rich, vampy shades. Encased in chic frosted glass packaging, these lacquers glide on with the ease of a gloss, drying in seconds into a matte velvety texture. They are the ultimate make-up bag must have.'



I must admit when I saw these in Superdrug in Cardiff I got excited. These are apparently a dupe for the Lime Crime Velvetines. They're £3 and so far there are five colours, Criminal (above), Reckless, Atomic, Funk and Kooky. Click here to be brought to the MUA Store.




These bad boys feel luxurious and light to hold. They do remind me of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I honestly think this is one of the best products MUA have released. This Luxe range seems promising to me anyway.

Now to show you two swatches.



Excuse the dodgy lip picture haha. Still not great at them. When swiped once on my hand it is a bright colour but smudged out onto the lip it fades a slight bit, nothing major. These dry so quick and do not move. They are quite tough to remove and stain the lips badly, depending on the condition of your lips that is.

I would definitely recommend trying these lip laquers. Whilst the velvet feeling is weird, they look pretty. Please please moisturise or balm the lips before using them.

Have a wonderful day and this post is a late one for day 14 of the #BigBlogmasProject. I had work today so delays getting this up.

Lots of love,

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review