#bigblogmasproject

Well hello thereeeeeeeeeee,

Today I want to tell you all about a special project I am taking part in for the festive season.

The ever so lovely Nicole invited me to take part. Check out her blog Nicole :)

There are quite a few of us blogging everyday from the 1st December to the 24th December. That is a long time.


I think this is a great way for us bloggers to get to know each other, try plan meetups etc but it's just fun to do. Blogging isn't a chore and shouldn't be.

Please follow the #bigblogmasproject hashtag from the 1st to read some AMAZING posts and get to know awesome people :D

Have a great evening. Girls from the project if I haven't followed you on Bloglovin yet, tell me!!

Victoria xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review